Montag, 24. August 2009

Sector II Wau

My container. i started with a big mess but after two hours, finaly my room looks very clean.
The Moskitodom is absolutly important. i not wanna die because of a bite from a fly....












Klaus moving in his container !















Containerstreet in Wau
















United Nation Mission in Sudan
Sector II Wau


















Our Cantine, Foot is outstanding good. The Waitress, too ;-)
















International Airport Wau !














Our Flight !















Home Sweet Home !!!
My Container.
My Adress: Frank Meier, UNMIS
Sector II, Wau
Container D 10
Wau /Sudan
;-)
Send me a mail !!







See the fridge, most important thing is inside !!




















Wau city, Mainstreet !!












Wau city, Marketplace















Entree to the UNMIS Camp














Wau City












Again














My home during organizing my goods















Bevor

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen